In the 6th International Conference on Environmental Control Odor Monitoring - NOSE2018 in Milan (Italy) 9-12 September 2018, ARCO Solutions srl, spin off company of the Department of Chemistry and Pharmacy of University of Trieste, presented for the first time its new product LEO - Light Evolution Olfactometer.
An Olfactometer with 4 panel port designed according to the EN 13725: 2003 and fully automated with 29 dilution steps. Leo is a Dynamic Olfactometer developed for use in laboratories and on-site activities (mobile labs). During the conference the work “Testing Performances of a Newly Design Olfactometer" was also presented, in which the first results of a comparison were made on some samples between the new product and the market benchmark.
For more info check the websites http://arcosolutions.eu/leo/
24/09/18 Press note
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- TO evolution the next step of the olfactometers TO series by Odournet
- Scentroid SC302, a New Mobile Olfactometer has come Into Scene
- ONOSE-8 ® a New Stationary Dynamic Dilution Olfactometer made in Quebec
- The new SS400 Six Station Portable olfactometer.
- TO8s Almost a Pocket Olfactometer