The Odor technical committee of the Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA) is organizing a webinar entitled “Assessing Environmental Odors – How EN13725:2022 Will Impact You”. This webinar will be conducted by the well-known Mr. Mike McGinley, Laboratory Director of St. Croix Sensory.
This webinar is scheduled for Thursday, December 1 from 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm Eastern Time. Check your local time and date here. Those interested in the webinar should register at the following link, and pay a small registration fee. As mentioned, the webinar “Assessing Environmental Odors – How EN13725:2022 Will Impact You” will be presented by Mr. Mike McGinley.
The session will be moderated by Ms. Angie Wanger, Managing Consultant at Trinity Consultants and chair of the odor committee of the A&WMA.
Please be advised that only one user can log into the account to view the webinar, and access cannot be shared. After registering, you will receive an email with an access link and instructions.
Register for this webinar here.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles:
- Open the call for abstracts and other proposals for the next WEF Conference on Odors and Air Pollutants 2023
- The call for abstracts for the next A&WMA ACE conference is now open
- An overview of odour regulation throughout North America
- Managing Total Facility Odour Emissions – What is your “Odour Pie” Image?
- A visit to the facilities of St Croix Sensory in Lake Elmo, Minnesota, USA.