St. Croix Sensory, Inc joins us as sponsor for this International Seminar on Environmental Odour Management in Chile. St. Croix Sensory is a sensory testing and training company that specializes in odour testing of air samples, commercial products, and materials. They also specialize in training of odour assessors, monitors, inspectors, and investigators. In addition, St. Croix Sensory manufactures state-of-the-art odour sampling and odour measurement equipment.
We are very happy to share with you that the company St Croix Sensory has shown their support to our exciting project, and we welcome them as sponsors of the 1st International Seminar on Environmental Odour Management that will take in Santiago, Chile the 4-5 of March 2014.
Mr. McGinley commented that "St. Croix Sensory embraces this conference in Santiago to meet with all of our friends in South America. With over 30 years experience in testing, training, and instrumentation in the field of odour management, we look forward to productive knowledge sharing regarding “Odours in the Environment” of Chile and its neighbors."
St Croix Sensory, the leading solutions provider in the industry, will exhibit with a booth at the entrance of the hall.
Do you want to know more about Sr. Croix Sensory Inc and their activities? check their website here.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- Put your brand at the heart of the Chile's biggest event on Environmental Odour Management.
- International Seminar of Odours in the Environment, Santiago de Chile, 4-5 March 2014
- Call for abstracts and format for abstracts/papers for the Seminar 2014.
- Success of the 1st Conference on Odour Management in the Environment organized by olores.org.
- International Association of Applied Olfactometry (IAAO) new Sponsor of the Seminar