Workshop the new Odour Regulation in Germany
We have an exciting workshop that will be run by Dr. Ralf Booth on the 25th October 2021.
The German Guideline on Odour in Ambient Air (GOAA) has been present for over two decades, but it reained only as a guideline. In the last week of May the Federal Council of Germany approved that the amendment of the TA Luft and now odour impact criteria set in the GOAA will be incorporated into the TA Luft, meaning that the GOAA will attain the status of an odour regulation.
These are the main topics which will be tackled:
- Short introduction how to deal with industrial emissions in the German law and how odour is integrated in that system.
- The different parts of the TA Luft and how odour regulation is now integrated in the TA Luft.
- Short presentation of the defined methods or approaches for odour measurement, odour calculation and odour assessment.
- The main part of the workshop will be to show in an interactive way how the system of odour regulation will be adapted in a permitting process and in land use planning. If requested by the participants of the workshop also dealing with complaints can be addressed.
- In Germany, in contrary to many other countries, odour frequencies of recognisable odours per year are used as the parameter for odour assessment. Whenever relevant, the consequences of this decision for odour regulation will be addressed.
This workshop will take place on the 25th October 2021 in Uribitarte Pasealekua, 3 · In Bilbao Berrikuntza Faktoria. Mind that this location is different than the location where the Conference will take place the following day.
If time allows, dealing with complaints can also be addressed if this is something the participants feel they would like to learn more about following the main session of the workshop.
This event is first come first served. Please remember to book it separately to your full conference ticket to avoid disappointment.
|Event Date||25-10-2021 6:00 pm|
|Event End Date||25-10-2021 7:00 pm|
|Cut off date||24-10-2021|