Some 250 professionals and experts in pollution odours gathered in Barcelona at the third conference of the International Water Association (IWA) on Odours, organized by the Group Odournet, Labaqua SA and some other regional organisms and universities.
The event, held from Wednesday, October 8 until Friday, Oct. 9 at the Torre Agbar, was aimed at providing experts, lawmakers and interested participants from utilities and industries, academic institutions and research centers regulators with a forum to share the latest developments and perspectives on the issue of odour and its management to minimize impacts on the population.
More Articles …
- NOSE2008 Conference in Rome from the 6th to the 8th of July 2008.
- Jornada de Aplicación de la Olfatometría al Control y Solución de la Problemática Ambiental por Olores el 6 de marzo 2008 en Paterna, Valencia
- Olfactometry Lab Tour 2007
- SEVERAL INTERESTING NEWS
- TALKS ABOUT ODOUR POLLUTION IN MURCIA
- OLORES.ORG ASISTIRÁ AL SEMINARIO SOBRE OLORES EN EL MEDIO AMBIENTE INTERIOR Y EXTERIOR (GERÜCHE IN DER UMWELT INNENRAUM- UND AUSSENLUFT).
Page 68 of 73