The fifth Iberian Robotics Conference will take place in Zaragoza, Spain, the 23-25 of November 2022. This time this conference brings a special session on Mobile Robot Olfaction. This widely multidisciplinary research area deals with a variety of problems such as chemical sensing, odour dispersion and environmental state estimation, optimal sampling, wide area searching, path planning, and machine learning.
The special session on Mobile Robot Olfaction aims to provide a forum where the community working on mobile robot olfaction can present their latest achievements and discuss new ideas.
For more info about this conference, check out this link.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- NOSE2022 will be held in Taormina, Italy, from 11 to 14 September 2022.
- HARMO2022 is bringing an special session on odour dispersion and exposure the 27 -30 of September in Aveiro, Portugal
- 7th World Congress on Digital Olfaction will take place on November 29-30 (New Dates), 2022 in Tokyo - Japan
- A successful ISOEN 2022 conference
- ISOEN 2022, the biannual conference on artificial olfaction will take place from 29th of May to 1 June 2022 in Aveiro, Portugal